Yes…. I’m an addict… to the best drug ever… going for the rush of adrenaline…. searching for the kick that something you designed just can appear from nowhere with a 3D printer.
3D printing with a frame mainly for milling isn’t ideal because off high moving masses and not build for quick speeds. Also I have some ideas that are nice for small series production. That is why I started with designing a printer named Maximus that fulfill all my needs.
- 4 hotends that can print individual and simultanous print at pitch
- bed size 600x400mm
- print height 400mm
- controller ramps based
- autonomous printing from SD
- easy interface (touchscreen?? )
- print speed up to 120mm/s
- hotend temperature up to 280°C
- bed temperature up to 120°C
- room temperature up to 50°C
- fume extraction with heat exchanger